Wednesday, May 28, 2008

things i suck at

ever since i moved to portland i've been looking for a job. people hiring right now are few and far between..apparently i need to try again, "further into summer." that's what i keep being told anyway. so since i have a lot of free time on my hands, these are some things i have realized that i suck at.
underlining.
folding maps back the way they were before i opened them.
reading a book withought skipping ahead to the next paragraph or next chapter or even the last page when a word or different font catches my eye.
naming things.
remembering movie titles.
getting my words out in an order that makes sense (dannae, you know this).
waking up to my alarm.
tennis.
watching black at white movies.
guessing people's age.
putting away my laundry within 3 days after taking it out of the dryer.
fake laughing.
rolling my tongue.
talking to pets.
remembering where i put my keys.
remembering most things.
calling people back.

...the list thus far

1 comment:

Dannae said...

I do know that... and I miss that!!! But Al- there are so many things that you are great at that this list doesn't even matter!!!